The main way that we keep tuition at its current level is through school fundraising. These activities are only successful when everyone is involved. There are three parts of our fundraising program:
1. Chocolate Sale – Each student must sell one box of chocolate at the cost of $60 total.
2. Event Raffle – Each family must sell 20 raffle tickets ($5 each) for $100 total for the Snow Ball at Our Lady of Charity.
3. Spring Raffle- TBA
If you do not complete this obligation, you will be billed for the balance at the end of the school year.
Volunteering – Parent Commitment Program
All families are required to offer fifteen hours of volunteer service to the parish and/or school. These hours can be completed in a variety of ways including: chaperoning class field trips, parish clean up days, coaching, assisting teachers with projects, lunch room volunteers, helping at FSA events, church cleaners, assist on committees or volunteer for school fundraising events (Snow Ball), catechism teachers, and many other opportunities. Hours not completed will be charged to a families tuition account at a rate of $15 per hour.
Protecting God's Children Volunteer Requirements:
All volunteers 18 and older must complete all Protecting God's Children requirements before volunteering at OLC.
1. Attend a VIRTUS Session Click here
2. Complete online Background check Click here
3. Complete Code of Conduct Form- Return signed to school you are volunteering. To be completed every year
4. Complete CANTS form and return to the school you are volunteering (Please do not send to DCFS) To be completed every year