The main way that we keep tuition at its current level is through school fundraising. These activities are only successful when everyone is involved. There are three parts of our fundraising program:
1. Chocolate Sale – Each student must sell one box of chocolate at the cost of $60 total.
2. Event Raffle – Each family must sell 20 raffle tickets ($5 each) for $100 total for the Snow Ball at Our Lady of Charity.
3. Flex Fundraising – Each family must complete $100 in other fundraising throughout the school year. The most popular ways to do this are:
- By selling more than one box of chocolate – each one is worth $32 toward your obligation
- By selling an advertisement, obtaining a donation for the silent auction, or by attending the Snow Ball.
- By participating in the Cicero Catholic Schools 5K Run/Walk.
- Other ways to complete this requirement will be announced throughout the school year.
If you do not complete this obligation, you will be billed for the balance at the end of the school year.
Volunteering – Parent Commitment Program
All families are required to offer fifteen hours of volunteer service to the parish and/or school. These hours can be completed in a variety of ways including: chaperoning class field trips, parish clean up days, coaching, assisting teachers with projects, lunch room volunteers, helping at FSA events, church cleaners, assist on committees or volunteer for school fundraising events (Snow Ball), catechism teachers, and many other opportunities. Hours not completed will be charged to a families tuition account at a rate of $15 per hour.